- 1 What does it mean to have a rhinoceros Patronus?
- 2 What is the rarest Patronus on Pottermore?
- 3 What is the weakest Patronus?
- 4 What are the three rarest Patronus?
- 5 What was Voldemort’s Patronus?
- 6 What is Draco Malfoy’s Patronus?
- 7 What is Hagrid’s Patronus?
- 8 What is Sirius Black’s Patronus?
- 9 Is a vole a bad Patronus?
- 10 What is Hermione Granger’s Patronus?
- 11 What is Neville’s Patronus?
- 12 How rare is a Thestral Patronus?
- 13 Is a hippogriff Patronus rare?
- 14 How rare is a dolphin Patronus?
What does it mean to have a rhinoceros Patronus?
If this is your Patronus, you will have a fierce fighter on your side that will not give up easily. The rhino makes a sturdy, formidable Patronus, spearing Dementors on the tip of its horn or holding its ground to defend the caster.
What is the rarest Patronus on Pottermore?
The albatross is the rarest Patronus on our list; the one belonging to the lowest number of Wizarding World fans.
What is the weakest Patronus?
10 Worst Patronuses on Pottermore
- Red Squirrel.
- Grey Squirrel.
- Field Mouse.
- Salmon. Some patronuses belong on the battlefield, and some belong on the plate with a little parsley and lemon.
- Mole. If they just didn’t give a patronus it would be better than this.
What are the three rarest Patronus?
What are the three rarest Patronus?
- Hippogriff. Buckbeak and Hagrid would be so proud!
- Runespoor. This magical creature is a three-headed snake native to Africa.
- Fire-Dwelling Salamander.
What was Voldemort’s Patronus?
Originally Answered: What is Voldemort’s patronus? The natural thought would be that Voldemort’s patronus would be a snake. But, that’s not true, Voldemort would be incapable of producing a patronus. Dementors are Voldemort’s allies, he and his death eaters don’t need patronuses to keep them at bay.
What is Draco Malfoy’s Patronus?
His Patronus is a dragon, since his name means dragon in Latin and he shows no particular fondness for any other creature. He could also have a white peacock Patronus, since Malfoy Manor has white peacocks at the entrance.
What is Hagrid’s Patronus?
In a Q&A with Harry Potter fans on Twitter, J.K. Rowling was quizzed what Hagrid’s Patronus would be. In reply, she wrote, ‘ Hagrid couldn’t produce a Patronus. It’s a very difficult spell. As Hagrid was expelled from Hogwarts, it makes sense that he might not have mastered the art of casting a Patronus.
What is Sirius Black’s Patronus?
Sirius, an unregistered Animagus with the form of a large black dog, conjures a Patronus that is also a large black dog.
Is a vole a bad Patronus?
The vole patronus is normally conjured by witches and wizards who deeply enjoy time to themselves. It isn’t uncommon to find them spending quite time outdoors. This being said they are still very kind and easy to get along with. This patronus is typically formed by those who are constantly keeping themselves busy.
What is Hermione Granger’s Patronus?
Otter (Hermione Granger) Hermione’s talent with a wand was clear from her earliest lessons – swish and flick, it’s all in the wrist. Her Patronus, the otter, is a clever and dexterous animal; some have even been known to juggle small rocks.
What is Neville’s Patronus?
8 Neville Longbottom: Non-Corporeal Patronus He learns how to produce a non-corporeal Patronus along with many other members of Dumbledore’s Army during their secret meetings in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
How rare is a Thestral Patronus?
Wow! Having a thestral patronus is pretty rare, much like thestrals themselves. Now, to answer your question; A thestral is only visible to those who have accepted that death is as natural and necessary to the long-term sustenance of life as life itself.
Is a hippogriff Patronus rare?
Images of fancy Hippogriffs were sometimes put onto calendars. A hippogriff was one rare possible corporeal form of the Patronus Charm.
How rare is a dolphin Patronus?
Horses: Most common were White Stallions and Mares (~28.7% of horse Patronuses) Aquatic Animal: Dolphins by far made up the most of this catagory, making up ~4.3% of the total alone; they made up ~76.7% of aqautic animal Patronuses.