How do you draw a rhino step by step?
- Start the body with the roundish shape shown.
- Add another shape shown for the head.
- Connect with a neck and add horns.
- Draw the eyes, mouth and ears.
- Add two legs on one side as shown.
- Draw the two legs on the other side.
- Add a tail and leg details.
- Finish the ear and fill in a backgrounds.
How do you draw a rhino step by step for kids?
Step 1: Start off with a shoe-shape for the rhino’s huge head. Leave little spaces where the horns will go. Step 2: On top of the head, draw some small ears. Then add eyes towards the top of the face.
How do you draw a realistic Rhino?
How to draw a realistic rhino
- Mark off the width and height of the rhinoceros.
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Define the legs and forelegs.
- Draw the head and chest.
- Outline the shape of the legs.
- Add the joints of the legs.
- Work on the rhinoceros, paying attention to details (pupils, nostrils, wrinkles, toes etc.).
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.