- 1 How do you program mouse buttons in rhino?
- 2 How do I set up keyboard shortcuts?
- 3 How do you toggle in rhino?
- 4 How do I change mouse settings in Rhino?
- 5 How do you assign mouse buttons on a Mac?
- 6 What is shortcut for Enter key?
- 7 How do I assign function keys in Windows 10?
- 8 How do I create an alias in rhino?
Mouse button 4 and mouse button 5
- Select Rhinoceros > Commands > Customize in the menu.
- Create a new command set if you have not already done so.
- Select the Keyboard Shortcuts tab.
- Find the Group command button by typing in the search field in the lower left part of the window.
- Select the Group button.
How do I set up keyboard shortcuts?
To assign a keyboard shortcut do the following: Begin keyboard shortcuts with CTRL or a function key. In the Press new shortcut key box, press the combination of keys that you want to assign. For example, press CTRL plus the key that you want to use.
How do you toggle in rhino?
To toggle SubD display while picking a direction, click on the SubD Tools toolbar, or map the SubDDisplayToggle command to a key (e.g., F4) in Tools > Options > Keyboard and use it. The SubDDisplayToggle command: Is nestable (can be run while other commands are running).
How do I change mouse settings in Rhino?
Hello – the mouse settings that Rhino can change are in Options > Mouse page. Other than for those, Windows and your mouse driver will be in charge. If you like, you can change the Mouse behavior globally, not just in Rhino. And when you’re done with Rhino you can change it back if you like.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
What is shortcut for Enter key?
In these programs to go to the next line press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Enter instead of only Enter.
How do I assign function keys in Windows 10?
How do I reassign hot keys for my keyboard?
- Download and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.
- Select the Start button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.
How do I create an alias in rhino?
Assigning an often used commandscript to a Rhinoceros alias
- Go to the main Menubar and then click the Toolsoptionsaliases.
- Click New.
- In the Alias Box Type in
- click ok.
- Create a sphere.
- Then create a curve.
- Click in the Rhinoceros workspace to make sure nothing is highlighted or pre-selected.