- 1 What land animal has the longest tail?
- 2 What small animal has a long tail?
- 3 What are the top 10 largest land animals?
- 4 Which animal do not drink water in his entire life?
- 5 What animal has the sharpest teeth?
- 6 Which animal has nails but not Fingers?
- 7 What animal has a black and white tail?
- 8 What is a nickname for crab eating monkeys?
- 9 Why can’t you do an autopsy of a monkey in front of other monkeys?
- 10 How high can monkey jump?
- 11 Which is biggest animal in world?
- 12 What is the strongest animal in the world?
- 13 What’s the most intelligent animal after humans?
What land animal has the longest tail?
Giraffes have the longest tails of any land mammal —up to 8 feet (2.4 meters)—but it’s easier to think of the length of an animal’s body in relation to its tail length, says Robert Espinoza, a biologist at California State University, Northridge.
What small animal has a long tail?
Long-tailed Voles have small bodies with long, bicolored tails which are about a third of their total body length. They are active year-round primarily during the day and live in burrows that they dig themselves. They mostly eat fruits and seeds but also eat fungi, bark and leaves.
What are the top 10 largest land animals?
The 10 biggest land animals by weight:
- African bush elephant: Up to 6,900 kg.
- Asian elephant: Up to 4,600 kg.
- White rhinoceros: Up to 3,600 kg.
- Indian rhinoceros: Up to 2,132 kg.
- African forest elephant: Up to 2,300 kg.
- Black rhinoceros: Up to 2,900 kg.
- Hippopotamus: Up to 2,000 kg.
- Giraffe: Up to 1,395 kg.
Which animal do not drink water in his entire life?
Answer: Kangaroo rat The tiny kangaroo rat located in the south-western deserts of the United States does not drink water for its whole lifespan. Kangaroo rats represent an integral part of desert life.
What animal has the sharpest teeth?
The Orca or Killer Whale is the largest member of the dolphin species family and have the sharpest teeth of all animals. Orcas are predators; they are on the top of the food chain in marine life.
Which animal has nails but not Fingers?
The only animal with nails but no fingers is the elephant. The elephants originating from Asia have toes that are buried within their flesh.
What animal has a black and white tail?
Ring-tailed lemurs are unmistakable because of their long, vividly striped, black-and-white tail. They are familiar residents of many zoos.
What is a nickname for crab eating monkeys?
The crab-eating macaque (Macaca fascicularis), also known as the long-tailed macaque and referred to as the cynomolgus monkey in laboratories, is a cercopithecine primate native to Southeast Asia.
Why can’t you do an autopsy of a monkey in front of other monkeys?
Why can’t you do an autospy of a monkey in front of other monkeys? If you do an autopsy of a monkey in front of other monkeys it will cause a riot.
How high can monkey jump?
“This is a very long jump. However, jumps of 30 to 40 feet between trees are not uncommon, nor are jumps to the ground from 20 to 30 feet,” said Agustín Fuentes, professor of anthropology at Notre Dame, when asked about the video.
Which is biggest animal in world?
The Antarctic blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus ssp. Intermedia) is the biggest animal on the planet, weighing up to 400,000 pounds (approximately 33 elephants) and reaching up to 98 feet in length.
What is the strongest animal in the world?
The strongest animals in the world are:
- Strongest Mammal: Elephant – Can Carry 7 Tons.
- Strongest Bird: Eagle – Carries Four Times Its Weight.
- Strongest Fish: Goliath Grouper – Can Attack Adult Sharks.
- Strongest Animal Relative to Size: Dung Beetle – Lifts 1,141 Times Its Weight.
What’s the most intelligent animal after humans?
The great apes are considered to be the smartest creatures after humans. Among them, orangutans stand out as being especially gifted with brain. They have a strong culture and system of communication, and many have been observed to use their tools in forest.