What is Flamingo software?
Flamingo Software’s mission is to provide integrated web-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications for Life Insurance companies to enhance their efficiency, provide better service to their clients and field force and save significantly on their IT costs.
How do you install a flamingo?
Installing Flamingo for Rhino 5
- Make sure Rhino 5.12 or newer has been deployed on your network using the Zoo.
- Install the Flamingo RHI installer on each machine.
- Copy the Flamingo Zoo License file into the Rhino license folder on each machine.
- Install the thumbnail shell extension to allow material previewing.
What is bongo for rhino?
Bongo ™ brings professional animation into Rhino using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages. Easily preview your animations inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render straight to an animation file using any Rhino renderer.
What is Flamingo nxt5?
Flamingo nXt 5 is an update to Flamingo which integrates with the built-in rendering features in Rhino 5. This is currently a work in progress version. Download Flamingo nXt 5 Evaluation version.
Can you animate in rhino?
Rhino provides limited tools for creating animations of your models. These animation tools move only the camera and the sun. Rhino includes no tools for animating objects. Rendering the frames creates a series of still images.
How do you animate a rhino model?
Animate Object Motion
- In the Timeline, click the Animate button.
- Select an object.
- Move the Timeline Slider to the tick where you want a keyframe to be placed.
- Drag or Move the object into position with the Rhino Move command.