- 1 How do you loft a curve in Rhino?
- 2 How do I convert Rhino to Revit?
- 3 How do I convert mesh to surface in Rhino?
- 4 Does Rhino 5.0 Install with both 32 and 64 bit versions of the program?
- 5 What is planar surface in Rhino?
- 6 How do you smooth Polysurface in rhino?
- 7 How do you get contour lines on Google Earth?
How do you loft a curve in Rhino?
The Loft command fits a surface through selected profile curves that define the surface shape. Select the curves in the order in which the surface should pass through them. Select open curves near the same ends. For closed curves, adjust the curve seams.
How do I convert Rhino to Revit?
Importing a Rhino model into Revit
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD).
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the folder that contains the file to import.
- For Files of type, select the appropriate file type (such as DWG, SAT, or SKP).
- Select the file to import.
- Specify the desired import settings.
How do I convert mesh to surface in Rhino?
Step 1: Start Rhino.
- Step 2: Select Import… from the File menu. The import file dialog box is displayed.
- Step 3: Zoom to the extents of the drawing (View->Zoom->Extents). You will find the mesh from pipe.
- Step 4: The Rhino command prompt ‘Select a mesh to create a nurbs surface’ is displayed.
Does Rhino 5.0 Install with both 32 and 64 bit versions of the program?
Answer: Rhino 5 automatically installs both 32- and 64 – bit versions. There is one shortcut for each. See this page for more explanations on why.
What is planar surface in Rhino?
The PlanarSrf command creates a planar surface from a set of planar curves that define the surface edges. Select planar curves that are all in the same plane. If the curves partially overlap, each curve produces a separate surface.
How do you smooth Polysurface in rhino?
To smooth part of a curve or surface
- Select a curve, surface, or mesh to smooth.
- To smooth a region, turn on control points, and select the control points in the region of the object to smooth.
- Start the Smooth command.
- Click the check boxes for the coordinate directions and adjust the Smooth factor.
How do you get contour lines on Google Earth?
To create a colored contour map, export it to a KML file and open it in Google Earth to see the results: Open Surfer. Create the map. For example, click Home | New Map | Contour, select Conifer.