What is flow in rhino?
The Flow command re- aligns an object or group of objects from a base curve to a target curve. Note: Use the Flow command to map a flat, straight shape to a curved shape, since it can be easier to draw things when they are lined up than to draw a complex shape around a curve.
What is a rhino planar curve?
The Planar command limits successive picked locations to the same construction plane elevation as the previous location. Planar mode aids in creating planar objects with commands that allow free picking. You will see that all the points you pick define a planar curve at the same elevation in the Front viewport.
How do you make a curve planar?
You cannot move the curve points outside the specified plane while editing, unless you convert the curve to a free curve.
- Click Style > Curve. The Curve tab opens.
- To create a planar curve, click.
- To define the curve using control points, click.
- Closed curves are created as periodic.
How do I array along a curve in Autocad?
Create a Path Array
- Click Home tab Modify panel Path Array.
- Select the objects to array and press Enter.
- Select an object such as a line, polyline, 3D polyline, spline, helix, arc, circle, or ellipse to serve as a path for the array.
- Specify a method for distributing the objects along the path:
How do you make an object follow a curve?
How to repeat an object along a path in Blender
- Select the object that you want to repeat along the curve and press CTRL+A and apply the rotation and scale.
- Set the origin of the object to geometry by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Alt+C.
- Select the curve and set again the origin to geometry.
How do you align text in Rhino?
- Select the objects to align, and press Enter.
- Specify an alignment option.
- At the prompt for an alignment point, pick a location, or press Enter to align based on the overall bounding box of all selected objects.