How do you make a curve with a surface?
To create a NURBS surface from curves:
- Draw two or more open NURBS curves to create an enclosed region.
- Select the NURBS objects being used to create the NURBS surface.
- Select Model > 3D Power Pack > Create Surface from Curves.
How do I make my surface 3D in rhino?
Use “SrfPt” command, follow the commands. Then use “ExtrudeSrf” command, set the “soild” option to “yes” and type in the extrusion distance to finish. 3.2 The second way to create 3D geometry is creating different surfaces in 3D space, then joining them into one solid 3D object.
How do I export from Rhino to SketchUp?
Exporting Geometry from Rhino 3D to SketchUp
- Select all the geometry to be exported in Rhino.
- File > Export Selected. Select AutoCAD Drawing Exchange (*. dxf) as the type.
- In the options, select “2004 Solids” as the export scheme.
- Save, and then import the file in SketchUp (has to be SketchUp Pro).
How do you make a surface from a non planar curve?
just use: top menu>surface>patch command with apropiate settings and you’ll get a surface matching the closed curve you sent. You can also convert the newly created surface in a mesh with mesh from nurbs object command.
How do I convert 3d to 2D in rhino?
With the 3D Object selected, go to File >> Dimension >> Make 2D-Drawing. Select the appropriate options from the dialog box. In this example, we used 4 view USA as the Drawing Layout. If you want to display Hidden Line, have the option enabled.
How do you separate lines in rhino?
The Split command divides objects into parts using other objects as cutters. Use Untrim to remove a trimming boundary from a surface. When you split a surface with a curve in a plan parallel view like the default Top, Front, and Right view, the cutting curve is projected on the surface in the view direction.