How do you change the language in rhino on a Mac?
To use a language that is different from the macOS default, in the application menu:
- Navigate to Rhinoceros > Preferences… > Language.
- In the Language panel, under Rhino Language, select your preferred language.
How do I change my language to French?
To change the system default language, close running applications, and use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Language.
- Under the “Preferred languages” section, click the Add a language button.
- Search for the new language.
- Select the language package from the result.
- Click the Next button.
How do I change the language in Rhino?
Adding Languages to Rhino
- In Windows, open the Windows Settings/Control Panel, and click Apps/Uninstall a program.
- Find Rhino 6 in the list and click Modify.
- In the next dialog, click the Modify button.
- In the next dialog, click the Select languages button.
- Select the languages you want to install and click Close.
How do I change the language in Rhino 7?
- Run the Control Panel > Programs and features.
- Find Rhino 7 on the list and choose Change/Modify.
- Select the gear icon and select the languages you want to add. They will be installed.
- Start Rhino, run Options > Appearance.
- Choose the installed language you want.
- Close and restart Rhino.
Can I change the language?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
How do I change the background color in rhino?
Also, in the same dialog box, to change the background of the rendering, select Background “Solid Color” and select the color swatch (which is white by default in the screen capture below) and change it to black. Select the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box to exit back into main modeling mode of Rhino.