How do you make an animal mask step by step?
- Fold your paper in half.
- Pre-draw the shape of half of an animal face the paper.
- Set the paper up on a table with markers and scissors.
- Invite your child to cut the mask out of the paper and then design and create an animal.
- Punch holes for the elastic, tie the elastic on, and wear!
How do you make a homemade Halloween mask?
How to Make DIY Halloween Face Masks
- Face paint for the areas around the eyes.
- Sewing machine + thread to match the mask fabric.
- OR plain cotton face masks (again, we used the Artst set from Portland Garment Factory)
- Iron + ironing board.
How do you make a lion mask easy?
- Using a pencil, draw your lion on your paper plate.
- Paint your lion.
- Once your paint dries, use your scissors and craft knife to cut out different parts of the mask. I snipped out triangles around the mask to create a mane.
- Use masking tape to attach a popsicle stick. Rawr!
How do you make a simple Tiger mask?
Cut triangles out of the black paper and glue to the ears, then glue the ears to the plate. With your felt tip, draw a nose and smile onto your mask. Cut nine triangles out of black paper and glue onto the mask as tiger stripes. Make two holes in the mask, this is where the eyes will be.
What materials do you need to make a Halloween mask?
Materials Used in this Tutorial
- Styrofoam Wig Head.
- Large Piece Of Spandex Or Other Stretchy Fabric.
- Base Board (Melamine board is recommended)
- Glue Gun.
- Disposable Brushes.
- Mixing Containers.
Was there ever a Black Tiger?
The melanistic tiger – a rare gene pool on which the black stripes are far more prominent than the Royal Bengal Tiger’s – are found only in Odisha. Their numbers are sliding fast, and only a handful of these ‘black tigers’ remain today.