How do you make VRAY water material?
Start with an almost black diffuse color [1;1;1]. Add some Fresnel Reflections (IOR 1.33) and Refraction (make sure to enable ‘affect shadows,’ if not using caustics). The result is a basic water material.
What is caustics in VRAY?
Caustics is an effect that is produced when light rays are reflected or refracted by the materials within a scene, which can produce light patterns on the same object or on other objects.
How do I convert mesh to surface in Rhino?
Step 1: Start Rhino.
- Step 2: Select Import… from the File menu. The import file dialog box is displayed.
- Step 3: Zoom to the extents of the drawing (View->Zoom->Extents). You will find the mesh from pipe.
- Step 4: The Rhino command prompt ‘Select a mesh to create a nurbs surface’ is displayed.
How do I convert Rhino to Revit?
Importing a Rhino model into Revit
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD).
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the folder that contains the file to import.
- For Files of type, select the appropriate file type (such as DWG, SAT, or SKP).
- Select the file to import.
- Specify the desired import settings.
How do you do contours in rhino?
Generate Contours from 3D Terrain in Rhino
- Follow the command and hit Enter to finish.
- Then select the terrain then type in “Contour” command.
- Follow the command to select the bottom and top corner of the bounding box, then type in the parameter of the contours.
What is infinite plane in VRAY?
The V-Ray infinite Plane is a very simple option that implements a procedural infinite plane primitive for V-Ray.
How do you get water in Maya?
Create new oceans
- In the FX menu set, select Fluids > Ocean >.
- Select the desired options and click Create Ocean.
- For best resolution, translate the plane so that the center is just in front of the view.
- Scale the surface as small as is acceptable, based on the horizon.
How do you make a water effect in Sketchup?
This is what we will be making:
- Model the pool ground and walls.
- Create a rectangle in the middle of the quad:
- Using the Push/Pull tool, push the middle down to create the pool recess:
- Create the water volume.
- Create the water material.
- Apply the material to all faces of the water volume.
- Move the water volume into place.