- 1 How can we prevent sea bear attacks?
- 2 How can we stop sea rhinos?
- 3 What is an anti bear circle?
- 4 What are bear circles?
- 5 What does a sea bear hate?
- 6 How old is SpongeBob?
- 7 Are sea rhinos real?
- 8 Which SpongeBob episode has the sea bear?
- 9 Is mayonnaise an instrument?
- 10 Which is the best SpongeBob episode?
- 11 Why did the creator of SpongeBob decide to use a pineapple as a home in the cartoon?
- 12 What do you do if you encounter a sea bear?
- 13 How do you make a circle bear?
- 14 How do you make a teddy bear on the keyboard?
How can we prevent sea bear attacks?
Prevention. Sea bear attacks are preventable by drawing an anti- sea – bear circle in the sand. However, drawing an oval will not work. They also seem to love tummy tickles and jellyfish jelly.
How can we stop sea rhinos?
Prevention. The only known way to prevent a sea rhino attack is to wear anti-sea rhinoceros undergarments. Anti-sea-bear circles will not provide protection from these creatures, as they are instead designed to protect people from sea bears.
What is an anti bear circle?
An Anti-Sea Bear Circle is a simple dirt circle that is the only way to protect oneself from a Sea Bear. It is seen in the episode The Camping Episode when SpongeBob and Patrick draw one to protect themselves from the Sea Bear.
What are bear circles?
The anti-sea-bear circle is a tactic used to counter a sea bear attack. It appears in the episode “The Camping Episode” and the online game Camping Chaos!
What does a sea bear hate?
Stomping around (SpongeBob said that they take it as a challenge). Wearing a hoop skirt (it might disgust them). Wearing clown shoes (ridicule that makes the Sea Bear feel disgusted). Wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion (such as upside down or tilted, but in either way would likely be offensive to them).
How old is SpongeBob?
SpongeBob is 20 years old, but he’s still as sweet and naïve as ever.
Are sea rhinos real?
Known as rhino rays because of their long snouts, they are the most endangered marine group left in the ocean and are relentlessly targeted for their sought-after fins – one kilo of which sells for around £1,000.
Which SpongeBob episode has the sea bear?
Krabby Land /The Camping Episode.
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Patrick: Is mayonnaise an instrument? Squidward: No, Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
Which is the best SpongeBob episode?
15 Best ‘SpongeBob Squarepants’ Episodes, Ranked
- Something Smells (Season 2, Episode 2)
- Rock Bottom (Season 1, Episode 17)
- Culture Shock (Season 1, Episode 10)
- No Weenies Allowed (Season 3, Episode 8)
- Survival Of The Idiots (Season 2, Episode 9)
- Club Spongebob (Season 3, Episode 2)
Why did the creator of SpongeBob decide to use a pineapple as a home in the cartoon?
Why did the creator of SpongeBob decide to use a pineapple as a home in the cartoon? Sea creatures have a strong sense of smell and he thought a pineapple would have an appealing smell.
What do you do if you encounter a sea bear?
Don’t try to limp away from a sea bear (they hate limping more than running). Don’t try to crawl away from a sea bear. If the sea bear doesn’t like you, it increases the risk of being attacked. Tickle it’s tummy, Sea Bears love that.
How do you make a circle bear?
- 1Cut out circles. Draw and cut out various-sized circles from paper, craft foam, or felt to make a bear’s head.
- 2Assemble the ears. Glue the inner ears on top of the ears.
- 3Glue the ears to the head. Glue the pair of ears behind the biggest circle.
- 4Glue the nose and muzzle.
- 5Glue the eyes.
- 6 Draw the mouth.
How do you make a teddy bear on the keyboard?
ʕ •㉨• ʔ – type bears
- ʕ – ㉨ – ʔ
- ʕ -㉨- ʔ
- ʕ ̿–㉨ ̿– ʔ
- ᕦᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅᕤ
- ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ
- ʕ •㉨• ʔ