How do you draw a realistic Rhino?
How to draw a realistic rhino
- Mark off the width and height of the rhinoceros.
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Define the legs and forelegs.
- Draw the head and chest.
- Outline the shape of the legs.
- Add the joints of the legs.
- Work on the rhinoceros, paying attention to details (pupils, nostrils, wrinkles, toes etc.).
How do you draw a black rhino?
To draw a black rhinoceros, start by drawing his head. He has two horns, a long curved one in front, and a shorter straight horn behind it. Add the rhino’s chin and his ears. Step 2: Next, add a line for detail on his ears, and a line for his smile.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.